Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:29 am

"Four gyudon, coming right up!"

Despite the blood, the inhabitants of the restaurant were far too involved in their own things to notice. The Chinese man continued whorfing down noodles, Guy stared intently at his newspaper, while Kiko and Emma continued to talk.

"Of course, costumes!" Kiko agreed. "I have so many I want to buy! There was such a nice neko costume at the store the other day, and I'm just dying to get my hands on it! Are there any that you want to buy?"

As Kiko's eyes sparkled with delight, Guy's brow furrowed in intense concentration as he tried hard to study the page over the squealing girls.

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

Post  pisomojado Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 pm

"Well, I still can't dye my hair, so I'm thinking about buying some more wigs. Just for variety, you know? And maybe some cute new sweet lolita print dresses!"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:58 pm

"That would look so adorable on you!" Kiko squealed, hugging her. "I can't wait to get shopping! Ah, but first we have to find the kitty! I wonder what we should do to find it..." she mused.

Upon her words, Guy cringed behind his newspaper, and the movement didn't escape Kiko's sharp eyes. She frowned at him hard. "That is, if he's is even going to help us."

Guy peeked over the newspaper with a furrowed brow.

"It's not like we can drop jobs just because of something you don't like!" she accused him, before turning back to Emma. "Can you even believe that he hates cats?!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 pm

"It shouldn't even be possible to hate kitties! They're so fluffy and soft and sweet and cute! Some people are just different, I guess. Hmm..." Emma lent forward, chin in her hands. "I'll bet neighborhood kids have seen something. Or we could make flyers and pass them around."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm

"Well, we can do both! We'll have to get to the photo shop right away to make some fliers, and we can talk to the neighborhood kids while we pass them out! Hey, maybe we can even cosplay while we're doing it!"

Guy focused on his newspaper harder, but discovered something in doing so. "'Former employee of a cosmetics company dies in a fall. The police are investigating the accident as a suicide.' Hasn't something like this happened before? That's suspicious."

Kiko frowned at Guy. "What are you talking about? We have a case here!"

He put the newspaper flat on the table to show them. "Two suicides. Both of them worked for Fiore Cosmetics. Doesn't that seem strange to you?"

Kiko rolled her eyes. Guy was getting carried away again... Why couldn't he just focus on the case for once?

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Emma gasped softly in sympathy. "Well, that is pretty weird, and very sad. I don't think we should pry into it, though. I mean, we're focusing on Mi-chan, and, um..." She trailed off, obviously uncomfortable. "Well, that kind of thing, it's very... private. But if it's bothering you that much, Kurosawa-san, maybe you should look into it? Detective's intuition and all?" With a subtle motion she gripped Kiko's arm, leaning towards her and whispering. "Can we just focus on the kitty, though? It sounds less stressful."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:54 pm

"Right on, sister," Kiko responded. "Not to be mean, but we're not getting paid to investigate suicides. The police is taking care of it! We're getting paid to find a cat! As soon as we're done here, we'll get started on that!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Bayle leaned in between Guy and the two girls. " My...news travels fast. May I see that?" she asked tugging the newspaper away from him. She wandered what the papers said about it, and also if she had been mentioned. That was just her narcissism rising up though. She couldn't quite get to the newspaper, so she leaned over the detective and pushed her sunglasses up onto her head.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Guy was startled at the sudden appearance of the woman, leaning away. But, upon seeing the attractive woman, he snapped once again into his "smooth" mode.

"Of course, I just finished with it," he said softly, tipping up his hat. "Pretty interesting, isn't it?"

Kiko stared over at Bayle jealously.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Emma couldn't stop herself from staring at the blood on Bayle's clothing. "Um.. Ma'am... are you all right?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 pm

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine," Bayle replied as she scanned the newspaper article. Picking up with her answer to Guy she said, " And yes, I do find it very interesting. The last one fell down right in front of me last night."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 pm

"Are you serious?" Guy and Kiko exclaimed in unison.

Guy's memo pad was in his hand in a moment. "You were there? Is there anything you can tell me about what happened? My detective's intuition is telling me that you will be a major player in solving this mystery."

"You know how often that goes wrong!" Kiko argued.

"No!" Guy remained adamant. "This time, I know I'm right!" As Bayle leaned closer, his face glowed red. "I can smell it..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm

"You're really a detective? That's perfect actually. Just out of my own curiosity I really want to investigate this mystery, but I have trouble getting ahold of police reports. They also have a video that I really want to take a look at. Can you help me out? I'm definitely willing to pay." she looked into his eyes and smiled seductively, leaning even closer. He smelled like cheap cigars, but private eyes were usually underpaid.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:28 pm

"Oh dear," sighed Kiko as she watched Guy's ego inflate dangerously.

"Well," Guy started confidently. "You came to just the right place. I'm Guy. Guy Kurosawa. Japan's number one detective! I've had my eye on this case for quite a while--"

"Just since reading the newspaper," Kiko interrupted.

"--and I'd much like to get to the bottom of this. Who knows, it might even be tied to the case about the cat! So, I'd be happy to work with you! (Even more so if you're willing to pay.) You won't regret hiring the Kurosawa Detective Agency!"

Kiko suddenly remembered something, turning to Emma. "Come to think of it, she was smothered in one of Fiore's best perfumes..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"How very interesting. Thank you so much Mr. Kurosawa. I'd also be happy to help you with your other case if it does turn out to be connected. After our Gyudon why don't we go see if we can't get ahold of that tape?" She sat in the stool next to him and began to chow down.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:42 pm

"Ah, I'm sure these two can handle that case with no problem at all!" Guy waved dismissively at Kiko and Emma, the former or which appeared very frustrated. "A tape, huh? I've got some buddies in the police that I can talk to about it, I'm sure it will be no problem. I'll finish my gyudon so we can head over there quick!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 am

Bayle made sure to finish her Gyudon quickly so that they could leave soon. She also took out a small towel from her purse and dipped it in her ice water to wash the blood splatter off of her skin and sunglasses. She was sure the cheap detective was watching but she didn't particularly care. As soon as Guy finished his food she laced her arm in his and smiled brightly at him. "Ready to go?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:50 am

"Of course, let's go!" said Guy.

Before they could leave, though, the Chinese man finally finished his own meal.

"Thank you for the meal," he said to the chef, before turning and stalking to the door.

Kiko blushed and looked after him as he passed. "Man, do you see him? He's so hot!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:17 am

Emma's cheeks reddened as her hand covered her mouth. "Kiko!! I mean, you're right, but... sheesh!" Quickly regaining composure, she idly folded the wrapper of her chopsticks. "So, I vote we pick out some cute neko costumes and hit up the print shop while Kurosawa-san does his own thing. What do you think?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Bayle stopped quickly as she remembered the two girls. "One second." She walked up to them, pulling out her wallet, having to weave her way around the giant gun in her purse. She took out a credit card and held it before Kiko. " You're obviously extremely jealous of me. That's okay, I would be too, but I'm generally nice. This is one of my credit cards. It has no limit, and you two have the entirety of the day to spend it on whatever you want. But only today." She dextrously slid the card into Kiko's bra before walking back to Guy.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Emma's eyes widened as her jaw dropped like a brick through wet paper. She lent forward on the table toward Kiko, hands firmly planted on the surface, her voice a harsh whisper. "KIKO! We cannot take that card! What kind of point is she trying to make, anyways!?"

((lol page topper x3 combo))
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Kiko was frozen for a long time, her greed and her pride at war within her pink head. Finally, one won out over the other, and she took the card out of her bra and chucked it at the back of Bayle's head. Unfortunately, it missed and hit Guy.

"We don't need your charity! Grrrr, let me at her!" Kiko growled while trying to climb over the table to get at her.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Emma quickly grabbed Kiko around the waist. "I don't think that's a good idea...!! Come on, it's not worth it, she seems a little... too... capable of giving us a beatdown."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Bayle turned around very slowly, a wide smile painted on her face. She picked up the card and slowly walked over towards the two girls. She set it down on the table. "Now ladies, I'm simply trying to be nice since you're stuck with the workload for your other case by yourselves. Also, you can't be angry at me for simply stating the truth. I'm an extremely lucky woman, and with this knowledge I tend to share my wealth when I feel it is necessary. Perhaps if you hadn't stared at me with such hostility earlier, Pinky, I wouldn't have bothered." she moved the card towards Kiko. "Please, take this as an apology for angering you. And you shouldn't throw things at your boss, you might get fired." the deep and overly sweet tone of her voice indicated that the matter wasn't up for discussion.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:55 pm

"Y-yes ma'am. Thank you, ma'am." Emma picked up the card and hauled Kiko out of the restaurant before any more trouble could be caused.
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next