Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 pm

Kiko let Emma carry her out of the restaurant, and as they left, Kiko's face lost its color and she stumbled along beside Emma.

"That woman was scary... I felt like she was going to eat me."

Guy appeared no less intimidated by Bayle, in many ways, and the feeling showed clearly on his face. But, trying his best to maintain his frail show of confidence, he offered his arm to her again.

"Well, I suppose we should get moving, huh?"

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Time for Thought [Kurosawa Agency, Tokyo]

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 pm

She took his arm with a genuine smile. "Oh don't worry I'm not mad at you." she said laughing and hitting him playfully. "Let's get moving though! I'm excited about that tape!" she rushed onward with him to the police station.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:21 pm

"No kidding. So..." Emma turned the card over carefully in her hands. "Are we going to use this thing after all? It still doesn't feel right, but she insisted pretty strongly."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

"Well... She's gone now... so we might as well. We can go ahead and use this for costumes and printouts, and we'll save what we got from our advance payments? How does that sound?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

"Sure thing. Let's go!" Emma's spirits visibly brightened with the reminder of the case and imminent shopping.
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:15 am

When Guy opened the door to the Detective Agency with Bayle, he found that Emma and Kiko were already there.

"Kiko! We're back!"

"About time!" Kiko whined, still in her cosplay. "We've been waiting all day!"

"Why, did you find the cat?"

"Nope! We found a ton of black cats, but none of them were Mi-chan! So instead, we ended up taking cosplay photographs!" She grinned widely and held up a cluster of photographs.

Guy growled. "Why you..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:20 am

"We weren't slacking off, honest! Just taking a teeny break. And we looked for as long as we could first." Emma smoothed out the skirt of her dress. "How did your affairs go, Detective?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:21 am

" Oh it's fine, considering our lead the cat probably wasn't there anyway, Matsu-san." Bayle put a hand on Guy's arm to calm him. " Nice costumes girls. Anything else you want to get before time runs out?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:28 am

"Nahh, I'm tired now," said Kiko, casually flipping the credit card up toward her. "But thanks for the money! This couldn't have been a possibility without it!" She smiled somewhat more greedily than gratefully.

Guy sighed. "Oh well. We got a ton of information. The widow's husband was a director at Fiore Cosmetics before he died, which might connect them to the suicides. As for the cat, she seems to think that it was stolen by Yuzuki's first wife, so we're going to check the place out tomorrow!"

"The suicides?" drawled Kiko. "Explain to me exactly how that's connected to the cat?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:33 am

Emma piled on genuine politesse and gratitude where Kiko was lacking. "Thank you very much, ma'am." Her smile disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, face becoming a little pale. "Connected to suicides? And kittynapping!?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 am

"For now, they're simply tied together by the fact that the person who owns the cat had a husband who worked at Fiore. Aside from that, I'm paying Mr. Kurosawa to be interested in the suicides, so it's also connected to your paycheck." Bayle said giving Kiko a predatory smile as she took back her card.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:41 am

"Hmph!"

"Anyway, I was thinking..." Guy gained a devious smile. "Rather than having to talk to Toshiko directly, we could just sneak into her mansion when no one's home."

"That is so against the law!"

"It'll be no problem at all!" Guy assured her. "If she's not home to catch us..."

"Whatever..." Kiko sighed. "Anyway, it's up to you, because I'm going on vacation to Aodate tomorrow. The event's been planned for a while, but I'll definitely be back the day after that. If you're gonna break the law, you can leave me out of it!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 am

" Breaking and entering? Sounds exciting Matsukichi," Bayle said chuckling darkly and tapping her fingers together like a villain. The prospect really did sound fun. She liked thrills, especially when they were mostly harmless and didn't include bullets, though the ones that did were fun too...

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:49 am

"Aodate? Sounds like fun! ♥" Emma sat back onto the sofa. "I can't do anything risky anyways, or else I might get sent back home. Couldn't you get some kind of warrant?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 am

"Not going to turn me in are you, Emma-kun?" Guy laughed. "Don't worry, go have fun with Kiko and we'll take care of everything. Right, Bayle?" He grinned at her. "That said, we should probably get going, shouldn't we?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:13 am

" We should. Have fun in Aodate tomorrow girls." she smiled at Emma and switched to english. "Thank you for being so polite. I'm sure it will come back to you in a good way. Where are you from anyway?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 am

Emma's eyes shone with excitement. Her natural voice spilled out of her mouth, all sunshine and Southern twang. "Texas!! How 'bout you? Gosh, I haven't spoken to anyone outside of my high school in English. It's kind of excitin'!"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 am

Bayle laughed. " Well I was born in Los Angeles but during my lifetime I've moved to quite a few places. I haven't spoken english in quite awhile either. You have a charming accent. How long have you been in Japan?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:38 am

"Since late last December, I'm on student exchange. Have you come to Japan often?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 am

" Oh yes. I've been moving back and forth ever since I was a baby. My parents weren't together when they had me, so I was passed back and forth quite a bit. It was lovely talking with you but I'm sure I'll see you around. For now I have to get going. Have a good night." she smiled and shook the girls hand before heading towards the door with Guy.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 am

"Oh, you too! Take care, until next time." Emma stood up and bowed at the waist on reflex, blushing and sitting down as soon as self-awareness kicked in. "I hope I wasn't coming off as rude and over-familiar... she's really nice when you talk to her!"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 am

"Ah, you were fine!" Kiko said as she clapped Emma on the back. "If anything, you come off as too nice, you know that?" She giggled.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:54 am

Emma giggled despite herself. "Mama always says it's my best defense. Gotta kill 'em with kindness, you know? Besides, it's the right thing to do."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:09 am

"Heeheehee, you sweet little thing, you!" Kiko began tickling Emma devilishly. "You're secretly a demon aren't you? No one can actually be this nice!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:14 am

"AAH! Kiko!!" Emma squirmed, laughing, and tried to wrestle Kiko back to tickle her in revenge.
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next