Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Connections are Found [Tokyo Metropolitan Police]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Connections are Found [Tokyo Metropolitan Police] - Page 5 Empty Re: Connections are Found [Tokyo Metropolitan Police]

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

"That doesn't bother me one bit." she said smiling and taking a seat on an old chair.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Connections are Found [Tokyo Metropolitan Police] - Page 5 Empty Re: Connections are Found [Tokyo Metropolitan Police]

Post  Damascus Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Kirihara remained nearby while the officers did their work.

While they sat around, Guy looked carefully at the house. "Hey... You see those water bottles? I've heard that putting bottles of water outside on the doorstep is supposed to keep cats away..."

Just then, an officer approached Kirihara. "The body looks to be over a year old. The room had a stairway that went upstairs, and the railing looked like it was broken. Cause of death looks like it's probably a fractured skull. She fell to her death."

"Fell to her death?" said Kirihara. "I don't like the sound of that. It might be a year apart, but that's how the last three 'suicides' went..."

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:23 pm

" If I may interject," Bayle began standing, " Like I said, we're here to investigate a missing cat for the widow of a perfume designer at Fiore. This woman is his ex-wife. The contractor that got into my head last night was after a perfume vial the now late employee was carrying. Perhaps he came after this woman for that and...well, she went the same way as the others." She also held up the bag with the cat. "Something else I don't like about this, is the fact that, as Mr. Kurosawa has just informed me that these water bottles may be a sign she's trying to keep cats away, this cat talks. If a contractor can get inside my body, then maybe..." she let the sentence hang so the others could put it together. Also, she sounded like a basket case.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 pm

"As for that first point, I am inclined to agree with you. It's possible her death is connected with the rest, and we'll have to investigate it. As for the second point, if you're implying that this cat may be the Contractor... don't I remember you saying that this cat talked to you while you were still pursuing that Contractor?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:28 pm

" Well yes, but maybe there's another one that can do the same thing?...though I don't know if that's actually possible." she admitted shrugging.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 pm

"Interesting theory," said Kirihara. "But, without any proof, we can't really do anything about it. All we have to corroborate it is your testimony. Until then, that cat is in your hands. Or animal control's, if you so choose."

Behind her, they could see the skeleton being removed from the building on a stretcher.

"You're free to go now."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 pm

"No no, I'll keep it." she said smiling devilishly at the jacket wrapped cat. "Sorry to be so testy earlier Miss Kirihara. I haven't been sleeping much lately and I'm afraid it's affected my mood. Also, I know I look extremely suspicious. My understanding of that has put me a little on edge, but I hope you can trust me as I trust you to know I don't have anything to do with all these dead bodies." she extended her hand for shaking with a kind smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:47 pm

"I'm sure you don't," Kirihara answered honestly, shaking her hand. "Let's hope you don't come across any more, though. The last thing this city needs right now is more bodies."

Following that, Kirihara made her way back into the throng of police officers, letting Guy and Bayle be on their way.

"Well, shall we get going then?" asked Guy. "I know a place on the way home we can get a kennel for this cat. Maybe then we can get it to talk." He snickered at the play on words.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:53 pm

The woman smiled at his quip. " Yeah, I like that idea. Let's not waste too much time though, we still need to talk to that widow. Also, I'd like to drop the cat off at my house. I don't want to leave it alone in an insecure area, and I don't want to take it with us and get the poor woman excited." She went ahead and called her chauffer to come pick them up. "Also, we are covered in garbage. We should probably clean up."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5