Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Guy sat back in the chair and relaxed. "Great, I'm excited! So... What do we do when we find him? How do you fight someone who can jump into your body so easily?"

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

"Well...I'll have to think about it. I know for sure that we shouldn't carry any guns on our person, but it would be good to have them nearby..." she thought more as an old Noire detective film began to play. Unfortunately, she hadn't decided by the end of the movie, or the one after that. Unfortunately the rest of her day after that was taken up by conference calls. She was able to sleep that night due to the fact that she had doubled her security force and surveillance personnel, but she still lay awake for quite awhile worrying.

The next day she was still quite busy with meetings, getting ready to arrange a trip to the Middle East, and then South America. She was getting kind of sick of hot climates, but oh well. She didn't have much of a chance to talk to Guy until dinner time. She waltzed into the dining room in her typical business suit with a huge grin on her face. Her trip to South America had been definitely confirmed...those were always the most lucrative. "Hello, Matsu-san~" she sang. "How was your day?" she plopped into her chair and began digging in.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:33 pm

"Ah, not bad! It seems like you had a pretty busy day. I've been on the phone all day, and I found out something interesting. Toshiko was confirmed to have died over a year ago by falling from the landing. She had a history of heart complications, and the police found evidence that a heart attack might have caused her to fall and put too much weight on the railing. Even more interesting though... It seems as if a woman in a black dress and veil matching the widow's description was seen entering the house six months ago."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:41 pm

" So...she was there? Well no I guess 'someone matching her description' was. We'll have to ask her about it. If the guy doesn't show up sometime tomorrow I say we go talk to her. It can kill two birds with one stone. Speaking of which, if he doesn't follow us home, how do you feel about being bait?" she asked nonchalantly before taking a bite of spaghetti.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 pm

"Hold on, bait?" Guy started nervously. "What exactly is your plan?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:51 pm

" Well, if we want to get this over with quickly, we just have to let him find you with the perfume bottles. Perhaps we can beat him at his own game. Let him steal you and try to kill you. We'll get firemen to set up one of those trampolines that they catch people on when they jump out of windows when buildings are on fire. They'll catch you and we can have people set up a perimeter to find his actual body. Then we can kill him, er...sorry, question him. Then kill him. Doesn't that sound like fun?" she said smiling teasingly at him.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:53 pm

"Ah, I dunno... He might not try to kill me. And if he spots the firemen, he'll surely find some other way to kill me!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:57 pm

"That's a good point. I can go instead."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:01 am

"No, that's not it! Umm... how about we just cut out the middleman altogether? One of us can be the bait, in a position where we can get easily captured. Then, when he takes over our body, the trap is sprung! Of course, we have to make sure he won't just jump into someone else's body when that happens... And, we want him to go back into his own body eventually, so we'd need a way to force him to do that."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:11 am

" Well, if he only has the two of us plus himself to jump to...we'll have to make sure to get to a secluded area. Both of us can come, but we both need to be prepared to be snatched and to save whoever might get snatched, since he could probably move easily between us. He seems to jump back to his body when he doesn't think he has anywhere to go, or the body he's using is going to die. My suggestion is that we spring the trap when he's in the middle of a fall with whichever one of us he has. Ah! we can use a net! Also, I suggest we use the construction site he took that employee to, especially since I know the area. I'll have a team go and rig a net up, like they use in circuses, during the day, but make sure it's hard to see at night. We lure him in at night, let him take my body with the jacket, he'll probably try to kill me by throwing me off the building, but if he doesn't, you're going to have to save me from whatever he does. Personally, short of a gunshot to the head, I don't think he could do too much to kill me truly instantly. You'll have to have a medical kit on hand. I can have my security force and a couple...'friends' set some guys up within a certain radius to catch anyone suspicious. How does that sound?"

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 am

"Hmm, that sounds like a pretty good plan. I'll leave all the details up to you!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:17 am

" Damn! Now I'm excited!" she downed a full glass of wine and ran off to her office to plan, leaving her mostly uneaten plate of spaghetti behind.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:39 am

Later during the night, after Guy had parted with the money, there was a knock at Bayle's door, and she opened it to find Kirihara flanked by several police officers. Out of routine, she was holding up her badge.

"Sorry to trouble you once again, Ms. Falain. But we understand that there was an incident here last night that we need to look into."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 am

" Um...no, there wasn't, but please do come in." she said opening the door and motioning her inside with a smile.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:01 am

"I'll be frank with you, Ms. Falain. I can't tell you some of the finer details, but BK-201's activity was detected on these premises. His presence here last night was undeniable. We still don't know the Contractor's identity, only that he has short black hair, is very athletic, and is quite talented at eluding the authorities." She made firm eye contact with Bayle while she spoke.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 am

Bayle stared back with a questioning look for a couple seconds before smiling, "Wait...you...you think that I'm BK201?!" she exclaimed doubling over with laughter. " You are insane! Have you even checked my background?" she chuckled a little more before wiping a tear from her eye and taking a deep breath. "Well, I have already seen BK at the construction site when I first met the body snatcher. I haven't seen him lately though, perhaps he was hanging around in my bushes. However, I certainly hope that's not the case." she leaned against a wall smiling and tucked some hair behind her ear, revealing part of the scar on her temple. " I haven't been up to anything devious lately. If you want to confirm that you can talk to the guy I've been with for the past few days."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 am

Kirihara got visible flustered, and admittedly, was kind of adorable. "This is no laughing matter, Ms. Falain! I'm required to take every precaution and pursue every avenue in this investigation! No stone can be left--" She was cut off when her phone rang, breaking off her impending speech. She took out the phone and stood to the side for a moment while she took the call, and then returned. "Hmm... It appears you have a reliable alibi. I guess we'll be going now."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:30 am

" My my, what's with the sudden change of heart Kirihara-san?" Bayle asked with a seductive smile. Kirihara had just been far too adorable just now.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:37 am

Kirihara, still flustered, got defensive. "My superiors have just informed me that an alibi was just cleared for you. I guess there's nothing else for me to do." She still looked peeved, so set was she on finding out whether or not Bayle was BK-201.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:41 am

Bayle patted the woman on the head. "Aww, I'm sorry Kirihara. If it's alright with you, I'm about to get to bed. Do you need anything else?"

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am

Kirihara ducked out of the way of the pat stubbornly. "No, that will be it. Have a good night, Ms. Falain." She adjusted her suit, a slight blush on her cheeks, and departed with the rest of her officers.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:54 am

" Goodniiight~" Bayle called waving at them as they departed. She shut the door and chuckled a little more before making her way to bed. She would have to tell Guy about this.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top