The Red Dream of a Calamity Disappears over Eastern Europe [Romania]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Red Dream of a Calamity Disappears over Eastern Europe [Romania]

Post  uuconfreak on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 am

"What?" he said throwing up his arms "I am legitimately concerned about your well being January," he said walking backwards towards the door, facing January, with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Seriously though mate, you are useful. I wouldn't want you overextending yourself. It would make you rather useless and by the way this venture has gone so far we may need that handy skill of yours again."

uuconfreak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:30 am

January looked up at September and finally put on his trademark smile. "Awww, thanks buddy. You're just a peach. I could debate the middle of that statement though, I think you could fine me useful in a lot of other ways." he smiled seductively at the man before returning to his writing. "Well, I know where this place is, so let's get going." He followed September out the door as November and March tagged along.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

March hung back slightly, watching January and September. He stretched and laced his fingers together behind his neck and turned slightly to November, looking him over for a while. "Interesting group." He shoved his hands back in his pockets and quickened his pace to catch up with January. "Do you know what kind of building it is? How much detail did you see?"
pisomojado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

"Well," he began as he continued to scribble, looking up occasionally to see where he was going. " It's a townhouse. Brownish-tan in color. The place seems really run down, I don't think it's been used for quite awhile. The inside is shoddily maintained and very spartan. There's a bunch of dead plants in window boxes but other than that nothing of use to you."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:15 pm

"Noted. Are you all right?"
pisomojado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 am

The contractor closed his notebook in frustration. "Oh my God! Stop asking! I know you aren't fucking with me persey, but you don't have to pretend as if you actually care that I'm alright! Jesus, you guys are idiots!" he went back to scribbling in his notebook. He hated taking memories from such unstable people, it tended to rub off on him. "And if you're only worried about my performance, don't. If I had a problem doing anything then I'd just wait in the fucking car."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:35 am

March watched January's tirade silently, then dropped back to walk with November.
pisomojado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 am

November's eyes were visibly raised behind his shades, but he didn't say anything. They walked in mostly silence through the city before finally reaching the townhouse that January saw in his memories.

"2220... Looks like this is it." He walked up to the door and put his hand on the doorknob. "Hm? It's not even locked. If she's such a dangerous Contractor, you think they'd use at least a little caution."

He pushed the door open and looked inside. The light from the streetlamps fell over the room inside, illuminating a rickety bed and a small bedside table. The lump under the bedsheets stirred and rose, and as the sheets fell away, they revealed a redheaded emaciated figure.

Havoc stared at them apathetically, not saying a word.

Damascus
Admin

View user profile http://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 am

March held up his hands slightly, palms out, showing they were empty. "Havoc, I presume?"
pisomojado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 am

"Hi!" January greeted brightly with a smile and a wave. " Would you like to come with us? We can get you some food and get you out of this dump."

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 am

Havoc shifted slightly, wrapping the sheet closer. "Who are you...?"

November took off his shades and smiled. "I'm November 11. These men are January, March, and September. We work for the MI6. For the next couple of months, you'll be with us."

Havoc looked down for a minute, her eyes vacant, and she looked up again. "Okay."

She rose from the bed slowly and lazily, revealing the droopy shorts and tank top she was wearing. From here, they got an even better look at how starved she was.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  uuconfreak on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:09 am

September’s eyes widened as he looked Havoc up and down and then around the small shabby apartment. He didn’t say anything, just waited wondering where the catch was to this compacent sharade.

uuconfreak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 am

"Oh lord, have they been feeding you at all?" January asked with concern. "I have some Doritos and water in the car, but we should definitely stop in Bucharest for some real food. If not for us at least for Havoc." He offered her a jacket and after that an arm to help her keep stable.

Kittenboxxing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 am

Havoc shuffled over to January to accept the jacket and began to walk out with him silently as the others followed behind him.

November seemed concerned though. He put his shades back on, but frowned. When he looked at September, they seemed to share the same sentiments. Something about this wasn't quite right. They had been told how dangerous Havoc was. Had she been drugged? Or was there something else going on here?

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 am

((Let me know if there's anything you want to do before I skip ahead. And if there's anything you want to do before we get to Tokyo, let me know about that too.))

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top