Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain...

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 am

After parading through the house to rearrange five rooms and singing the same song in Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Portuguese, Bayle had finally calmed down to the point where she seemed simply overly energetic. She checked back in with Guy around four, appearing suddenly in the doorway of whatever room he was in. "Guy!" she shouted intending to startle him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain...

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 am

"Ah!" Guy shouted, sitting with his back to her. He had been spending the day either on the phone with co-workers, checking in with Kiko, or going over the map again. He laughed nervously. "How are you doing Bayle? Feeling a little calmer?"

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:42 am

" Yes! Quite a bit calmer. I'm detoxifying. Are you doing okay with the map?" she asked with a bright smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 am

"Yeah! I memorized the gun locations a while ago, now I'm just trying to memorize everything else just in case."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:58 am

" Before I say this, know that I mean it in the nicest and best way, but...you are a lot smarter than I imagined." she remarked with an embarassed chuckle. "Thanks a lot for all your help." she walked over and gave him a tight hug. "What movie would you like to see?" she asked whipping out her phone and showing him what was available.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 am

"Haha, well thank you!" he replied, honestly flattered. "Hmm... Let's go see this one! It's got a nice mystery element to it, and I think it can be very stimulating!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:18 am

" I agree! Let's do it then," she used the phone to buy them tickets and looked down at herself. "I really should put some clothes on..." she said wandering off to her bedroom. The light from a window glinted off of one of her bullet wound scars as she turned to ascend the stairs.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 pm

"I suppose that's a good idea, though I'm not going to complain!" he laughed. While she went to get dressed, he got all his things together, ready to go to the movie.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Bayle found some good matching clothes to go with the jacket. It was a little oversized, but she didn't mind. As soon as they were both ready, and had gone over the plan a couple more times, they were on their way! They went to the movie first, then headed to the restaurant. She kept very alert while she ate, but did a pretty good job of hiding it. When it was finished she headed outside the restaurant with guy and gave him a hug. " I've had a lot of fun the past few days. I'll see you around Matsu-san."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:47 pm

"Yeah, take care!" said Guy as he headed off in the opposite direction. He headed back toward the detective agency, though he knew he would be looping back around to the construction yard shortly.

As Bayle walked, she passed a good deal of people that eyed her. Mostly because she was very attractive and stood out a lot. Any one of them could have been the Contractor. However, after an hour of walking, she became aware of a figure some distance behind her that had been following her for some time.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Bayle let the person follow her. She was hoping it was the person she was trying to trap, but it could be several people at any one time. She didn't look back, even as she got to the construction site and began to walk through. After she was about halfway accross, she stopped in a shadow to check her phone. Ah, once again her timing was perfect. Guy should be within sight and ready to assist if she needed it. She put her phone back into the pocket on the jacket that had the perfume vials, then took them out with a mild look of suprise, as if she was just discovering them.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:03 pm

The man that followed her no longer made any attempt at staying hidden, approaching her right out in the open.

The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain... - Page 2 Kapoor

Guy's jacket was draped over his arm.

"You're going to have to give me that jacket."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Bayle turned around and smiled. " How sweet of you to actually ask." she said. "Before I give you the jacket, would you mind a little conversation? or are you just going to steal my body again?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:12 pm

"I'd rather not," he answered. "Just shut up and give it to me and I'll let you go."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:14 pm

"What's so important about the perfume anyway? As nice as it is, I don't see it being worth killing over."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:35 pm

"Not going to give it up, huh?" he sighed. "Fine then."

The Scent of Gardenias in the Early Summer Rain... - Page 2 Kapoor2

His eyes lit up, and before Bayle could react, Kapoor was inside her once again.

Kapoor shuddered as adapted once again to his new body. His original body collapsed, and he walked in Bayle's body over to it, putting the perfume back into the jacket and putting it around his body's arm, while tossing Guy's jacket casually onto the ground.

"If you had just shut up and given me the jacket, I wouldn't have had to do this."

He then walked away for some distance, so that when he transferred back, he'd have enough opportunity to run before the woman could catch up to him. After all, transferring knocked his victims unconscious for just a second whenever he left their body. He didn't have time to mess around.

He turned back to his body, which by now was nearly all the way across the construction site and activated his power. The transfer across the site took only a moment, knocking Bayle back as he left her body.

In the meantime, Guy had snuck onto the site and had been watching as Bayle was taken over and walked far away from the body. With Bayle's back turned, he had snuck closer to Kapoor's body. Soon, though, Bayle turned around and glowed blue. He wasn't close enough!

He took off running as soon as he saw the man's power activate. By the time he made it to Kapoor's body, he was already climbing to his feet. Guy threw everything he had into his dive forward, and just in time! Kapoor hardly had time to start running when Guy slammed into his back, making him yelp and stumble forward. Guy fell on top of him, and calling upon his police training, pressed Kapoor's face into the dirt and pinned his good arm behind his back.

"I've got him!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Meanwhile, Bayle struggled to her feet, stumbling forward with just enough range to whip out two tazer guns. Unfortunately, just in case, she had to shoot Guy and Kapoor. Her aim was true, one set of taser hooks slamming into Guy and one into Kapoor. She shocked them until the security forces moved in and chloroformed the two men. She was also secured and questioned. After that they all headed to the mansion.

She was generally certain Guy was fine, so she went ahead and had them clean him up and put him in one of the bedrooms. Kapoor however was taken to her basement and set up in a pitch black room with no windows or visible doors. The only technology was an intercom which was connected to a room on the top floor. Kapoor was stripped, dressed in scrubs, and put in a straight jacket before they set him with his ankles bound in the center of the room while they waited for him to wake up.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:04 pm

Kapoor finally woke up, groaning and raising his head. He was in a perfectly black room, tied in a straight jacket with his ankles bound. What had happened? Did the Syndicate finally get to him? Or did it have something to do with that woman?

"Where am I?" he groaned.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:07 pm

"That's not very important." Bayle's voice echoed around him. "How are you feeling?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:10 pm

"Who are you?!" he started shouting, before quieting. "You're with the Syndicate, aren't you? Are you another Contractor?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:14 pm

" I'm not with the syndicate persay. I think I sell them weapons though. I probably do. But it's not your time to ask questions, it's mine. What the hell is up with this perfume business? It's been driving me nuts."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm

"What exactly are you talking about?" How much did she know? He was trying to look for a way out, but he could see nothing, no one to possess.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:20 pm

" Don't play games with me. You keep stealing perfume vials from people, or at least I think it's perfume. If it isn't, you better tell me what it is. Why are you taking them and killing the people who have them?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:25 pm

"How much do you know, exactly? They're selling secret formulas, and I'm just taking them back!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

"Taking them back for who?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum