Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cat has Got to be Found!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Cat has Got to be Found! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cat has Got to be Found!

Post  Damascus Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:38 pm

"Yeah, I have some questions for him anyway..."

The widow retreated into the mansion for a moment and returned with a wad of cash. "Here's your payment. Thank you so much for returning Mi-chan to me. I'm sure Yuzuki is thanking you from the afterlife as well!"

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

"Thank you so much! And please, let us know if you need anything more as soon as possible." The girls said their goodbyes and made their way back to the detective agency.
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 am

Kiko very nearly kicked down the door, shocking Guy heavily, who was sitting and smoking with his back to the door.

"What's all the noise about?!"

"You said the widow already gave you her half of the money! We found Mi-Chan while you were messing around with that woman and returned her to the widow right under your nose. And she said she didn't give you it!"

"Ah, well..." said Guy, backpedaling as fast as he could. "I just didn't want you to worry! I really thought that there was no cat after all..."

"That sounds fishy... Besides, were you planning on letting us go broke?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 am

Emma turned on him with sad, soulful eyes. "What's the story here, Kurosawa-san? It hurts that you'd be so dishonest."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:23 am

Guy backed up, as if threatened, even raising his arm defensively. "Such an attack...!" He serious'd up. "Well, it's just that I got angry about the widow tricking me, I never wanted to see her again. I was so sure that there was no cat because of that scheme, and I didn't want to go back there to deal with her..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 am

"That may be so, but it's important to give people the benefit of the doubt. I can understand that you might be inclined to distrust people because of your line of work, but honest people do exist in the world!" Emma's eyes were brimming with passion and hope. "And even if someone does do the wrong thing, it's important to turn the other cheek. Suspicion and resentment are not virtues of life."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:36 am

Guy was completely speechless for several minutes after Emma had finished her speech, before stifling a laugh. "That's quite an outlook on life young lady! But come back to me and twenty years and then we'll have a real talk! Anyway, it's getting late and I need to get home. Finish up the paperwork for me, will ya Kiko?"

He picked up his briefcases and exited with the cigar still burning down in his mouth.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:46 am

Emma's mouth fell open, flustered. "Why... I... OOH!" She sighed, counting down in her head, and became calm. "Hey Kiko, want company? I could finish this workbook here, and then we could watch Morris!"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:56 am

"Ugh, I don't even want to, but... Urggh! Yeah, I'll use the company." She shuffled over to his desk to find some financial forms to fill out. "Well, at least it's not very much. You take five and I'll take five! And if you got any questions, I'll tell you what to do. Then it's totally Morris time!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2