Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion Empty Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:01 am

Bayle called a chauffer to come pick them up from the Detective Agency and drive them to her mansion. She was able to buy some mostly remote land in a park at a very high price. She didn't mind paying it to have her privacy, yet still be not far from all the buzz of the city. Her limo arrived shortly and took them through the city, then up a winding private access road to a heavily secured gate. After clearing Mr. Kurasawa the driver dropped them off in a circular driveway that wrapped around a fountain in the front yard. The house was quite large and very modernly shaped. She led Guy up a short stair and into the large black double doors that led into her massive foyer. Directly in front was a large staircase that led up to a second floor, and a windowed area that looked out into a pool in the back. Hallways branched off to the left and right. Bayle plopped her purse down on a small end table near the doorway. "Well, this is it. Would you like to take a look around?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion Empty Re: Bayle's Completely Badass Mansion

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:07 am

Guy was astonished at the huge building, his jaw dropping. "Y-Yes, I would! This place is even more amazing than the widow's mansion! You can really make this much money by selling weapons?"

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:22 am

"Oh Hell yes," Bayle laughed. "I'm a private contractor, so I can pretty much sell to everyone. I also have my fingers in a lot of other markets. Like I said I have non-lethal weapons that I sell. I have a research and development department and I manufacture my own weapons as well. I also have a branch that deals in setting up security systems either privately or for businesses. I plan to pitch to Fiore tomorrow since they seem to have been having trouble lately, and of course also to get some access to their roof." she smiled deviously and led him to the left. "Down here, we have a massage room, there's a sauna over here. Down here is the shooting range and my garage is at the end." she turned a 180 leading him back through the foyer and down the left hallway, now accross from them. " Down here is a lounge and bar, a dining room, ballroom, and my kitchen. Obviously the pool and hot tub are outside. The second floor is mainly guest rooms and my own room. Oh and a gym area." she walked into the kitchen. " Would you like something to drink? I have pretty much everything in here somewhere."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:53 pm

"Ah, sure, I'll have a glass of wine, if you've got it," said Guy, before pausing. "Ah, I'm sure you do. Y'know, when you said you were a 'contractor,' I thought for a second..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:59 pm

"Oh, Matsu-san, you slay me." she said chuckling. She went into a pantry and selected a nice old bottle of wine. She poured them both a glass and motioned for him to have a seat. "Though, I can't say I'd mind being that kind of contractor. It could be nothing but an advantage in my business...maybe someday I'll hire one."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Guy laughed as he took a seat and a sip of wine. "Honestly, I still don't know if I can believe it. People with special abilities like that... Though, after the false sky appeared, I don't know what to believe anymore. Have you ever like... seen one?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 pm

" I have actually. One of my associates employs one, he likes to brag about it. I've seen him just a couple times but I've never seen him do anything. There's not any kind of difference or anything. Between them and us I mean." she downed her wine and stood up. " Come on, I'll get your money," she said with a grin, skipping out of the room. She led him up the stairs, took a left down the hallway and opened a green door at the very end. It opened into a lounge like room with a shallow pool in the middle. But it wasn't filled with water, it was filled with money. She turned to the right and disappeared behind a changing screen. Clothes began to be flung over the top of it, but all you could see was her silhouette.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:37 pm

"Wait... Wait a minute... Are you serious?!" Guy stared in awe at the pool of money. "You have got to be kidding!" Then, he noticed Bayle undressing behind the screen and started blushing again. "I mean... I didn't think people actually had something like this..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:42 pm

"Well if you had the money wouldn't you have one?" she said emerging from the screen in a black bikini. "Money is dirty though. I had to have it all cleaned. It was definitely worth it. Let's see...how much was today worth to me?" she thought out loud as she stepped down into the money pool. "You can come in too if you want. It's only three feet deep." she walked about halfway through the pile and plopped down into it's soft green embrace wearing a peaceful grin.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Guy straightened his tie awkwardly. "Well, I'm afraid I don't have any swimming outfits with me right now. And I'm not that... clean right now, either," he added, sniffing under his armpit.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 pm

" Ah...well then..." Bayle said climbing out of the pool. "Come with me." she dragged him into a bathroom off to the left and started removing his clothes.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

"Ah, wait!" Guy struggled as Bayle began to strip him. "I can't...! This is~" It had been so long since he'd been so exposed in front of another woman! And he had long since stopped wearing cologne to cover up his awful body odor since then, too! "Surely, you don't actually want to--!"

But eventually, he was fully naked, covering himself and blushing like a teenager. "Suddenly I've found myself in a vulnerable position..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:18 pm

"Come now Mr. Kurosawa, you knew I was a dangerous woman." she said pushing him into the shower and turning it on. She sat him down and started going at his head with a delightfully scented shampoo. " You know I had the same problem as you for awhile when I was a teenager. It was pretty bad, I actually had to take pills for it. So don't be embarassed," as she rinsed and worked in some conditioner she began to give him a head massage so he would relax.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Upon mention of the body odor problem, Guy suddenly became serious. "Really? I never would have thought." He relaxed a little as she massaged his head. "You smell really good right now... But, I've smelled like this my whole life, really."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

" Well my hormones balanced out eventually. And don't worry about it anyway. Body odor is important, it carries lots of signals and pheremones and other stuff that humanity has forgotten how to make use of." she wrapped her arms around him and brushed her lips against his ear and whisperered. " Personally, I kind of like it."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Guy's face only grew redder, but his defenses were melting quickly. "B-Bayle, I..." He pressed back into her, while all the while growing more and more nervous. How long had it really been? Five years? Ten? He'd long lost track, but it looked like he wouldn't need to anymore!

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

***THINGS HAPPEN THAT ARE AGAINST THE RULES TO POST ON THIS FORUM***

Bayle sat up, disturbing several bills in her money pool. It seemed they had both fallen asleep for a bit. She rustled around, picking out $2,500 dollars and got out of the pool. As she followed the drying puddles back to the bathroom to retrieve Guy's clothes, she noted she had been asleep for probably 45 min. Sticking the money into his wallet, she donned a robe and went back out to the money pool and nudged the sleeping detective with her foot. "Wakey wakey Mr. Kurosawa..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Guy stirred from his sleep in the most adorable way, squirming and blushing. "Oh man... how long was I asleep?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"Only about forty five minutes I think," she said smiling. " But, it's time for you to go. I have to get to Fiore." she offered him a hand to help him up.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:26 pm

"Ah yes!" said Guy, climbing up out of the pool. "I'm sorry for sleeping so long." He spotted his clothes and swiftly gathered them up. "Umm... I haven't done anything like that in a long time. Thanks for making me feel young again!" he said with a laugh as he started to get dressed.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 pm

She laughed also. "Of course. I'm glad you had a good time." She waited for him to get dressed then led him down to the foyer. "Ah, perfect." she picked up a couple of shiny new tasers sitting on the table by the door. " Here's these for you. I can show you how to work them another time if you'd like. Surely I'll see you tomorrow, but probably not until after my meeting." she opened the door where a car was waiting out front. "You can just tell the chauffer your address and he'll take you there. It was lovely having you Mr. Kurosawa." she at first reached out to shake his hand, but then decided to give him a hug. She reserved this action only for people she actually liked. It was a short one, but they always were. She stepped back and held the door open for him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 pm

"It was lovely being here too, Bayle. I can't tell you how much it meant to an aging fella like me!" He laughed, partially out of bashfulness. "I suppose I'll see you tomorrow!" He hugged her tight, before stepping out of the door, heading out to the waiting chaueffeur with a new spring in his step.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 pm

" You're forever young to me Matsukichi~!" she called after him. She slammed the door shut and went to take a quick shower. In half an hour she was on her motorcycle and off to the Fiore building with a video camera and a couple big guns.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:59 pm

An hour later they found themselves in the mansion again. This time, though, she led Guy into her kitchen and opened the door to a large pantry. She turned to him with a very serious look on her face. "Matsu-san, there are some things I need to let you know before I take you to my basement. Mainly, if anybody asks, I don't have a basement. Also, when I told you I sell to everyone, I meant it. I sell legally, illegally, basically if I can gain money I will sell someone a gun. I am extremely greedy, and I do a lot of illegal things. If you aren't okay with that, I can't take you where I'm about to take you."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 am

Guy, for once, gained a really serious look. "I left the police force years ago because I didn't like their way of doing things. I wanted to be my own man, with my own way of doing things. I do tend to follow the law, but only because I consider myself a good man, not because I feel any sort of obligation to it. I will break the law if I feel it is the best way to do things. It may sound silly to you, but I find you to be a good person, Bayle. I have no problem with it."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum