Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vauxhall Cross

4 posters

Go down

Vauxhall Cross Empty Vauxhall Cross

Post  Damascus Sun May 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Vauxhall Cross 1vauxhallmi6

The handler was silent as he led the three men--January, March, and September--down a hallway in Vauxhall Cross. This was the headquarters of the Secret Intelligence Service. This organization long served the British government and the crown with foreign intelligence, only made even more powerful when Contractors came into existence. These three were the best examples of that. Since the appearance of the two gates, the SIS adopted the use of several talented individuals, but only these men were selected for a mission of great importance.

None of them had been informed of the details of their mission, even while training for it commenced. All they were told, as evidenced by their necessity to learn Japanese, was that they would be going to Japan, right to the doorstep of Hell's Gate.

They were familiar with each other, but they didn't even get to talk yet, though, as they were led to a waiting room at the end of the hallway. Waiting for them was an older, bald man, who rose from his seat as the Contractors lined up in front of him. They had seen him around headquarters before, but he'd never directly addressed him.

"My name is Decade. You've all been selected for a mission of the utmost importance to Britain, and I shall be your handler. Let's get right down to business." He turned to a door behind him, which opened. Through it strode a blonde man in a stark white suit, who bowed to them respectfully. "This is one of our top agents, November 11."

"It's nice to meet all of you," November added. "I've heard so much about all of you, but why don't you introduce yourselves? I'd like to know more about you since we'll be spending so much time together."

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Vauxhall Cross Empty Re: Vauxhall Cross

Post  Kittenboxxing Tue May 10, 2011 7:57 pm

January didn't try to make conversation as he followed the man through the hallways of Vauxhall Cross. He was really anticipating learning some details about this mystery mission he'd been assigned to. He loved this place. It was always so clean...except right there. That smudge...he took a deep breath and let a shiver pass through him. Someone would clean it...surely. So distracted was he by it that he almost ran into the man leading them around as he opened the door to the waiting room. He was motioned in, and greeted by a bald man who called himself Decade, and then a second man who's name was November 11th. He smiled at November. What a nice suit! When it was time for introductions he immediately extended a gloved hand. "You can call me January." he said with a broad smile. " I don't really have much to tell about myself, but I'm sure you'll find out as we go along."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  uuconfreak Tue May 10, 2011 11:48 pm

September walked quietly following the handler through the hallways of Vauxhall Cross. He studied the lights around him, counting as he went. He was unconcerned about the information they were about to receive. He had waited patiently all this time and found no mounting anticipation or suspense. He only hoped that these new orders would break the cycle of brainless boredom. They paused at a door for a moment and then entered. He immediately cataloged the lights in the room and then noticed a bald man speaking about the mission. He assumed the man who walked through the door was November 11th because of the suit he was wearing. He had heard a great deal about this man. He waited for January to introduce himself. Instead of holding out his hand to November 11th he pointed an open palm at the light on the desk, stole it, studied for a moment and then it fizzle out. He looked into November 11th's eyes, “September,” is all he said.

uuconfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 pm

March's worn sneakers padded quietly across the floor, scraps from his jeans whisking against the tile. His body was relaxed, his gait slightly slouched, making the hooded sweatshirt tied around his waist slip. Despite his carefree looks, his gaze constantly shifted, keeping completely aware. Demeanor friendly and open, he smiled at his colleagues and Decade when they met. Posture calm, he extended his hand to November 11th. "March. It's a pleasure."
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed May 11, 2011 7:43 pm

November shook each of their hands in turn, smiling politely. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." Then, though, he came to September, who extended his hand, but not to shake it.

The light on the desk lamp sparked and went dead, and September closed his palm and opened it again. His palm emitted an ethereal glow, the same intensity as the lamp, and the Contractor studied it carefully. After a short moment, the light vanished.

Remuneration: Remain blindfolded for one minute.

November, his eyes hidden behind his sunglasses, didn't show any real surprise, but he smiled. "Impressive. I've never seen a power like that before." Behind him, Decade looked perturbed at the show of power in Vauxhall Cross itself, but remained silent.

"As you've heard, I am November 11, and I will be leading you in the new Decade Division. This dossier explains our first mission. Any questions?" He handed out papers to each agent, stamped with the British Secret Service's official seal.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2011 12:30 am

"Lot's." January replied after reading it over. " Firstly, what are we doing this for exactly? How could we just hand over such a dangerous contractor to the police department? What do they require her for? She could easily kill them, and us, I might add. Secondly, why is it that we have to pick her up? If the people we're handing her to are so great they should just go get her themselves. And thirdly, all harm to people, mainly us, out of the way. Where will we get the money to pay this person? I would suggest just giving him some of the drugs we have in evidence." he made sure to deliver the problems as logical questions, and not sound like he was complaining. In fact, January had to hide his excitement to meet this woman. Hopefully getting inside her head didn't count as 'harming' her...

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu May 12, 2011 4:12 am

"To answer your first two questions, it's a rather simple matter. We're closer to Havoc than Japan is, and by offering its services to them, Britain will look good in front of the UN. The people we're handing her over to are no regular police; they're the Public Security Bureau, Foreign Affairs Section 4. A division created solely for dealing with Contractors. Then together, we're handing her over to PANDORA itself, who will be sharing information with us in exchange for the trade-off."

He nodded to Decade, who turned and handed a heavy briefcase to November 11.

"As for the last question, no worries. The SIS has provided us with all the funds we need." He opened the suitcase, which was full to the brim with Romanian currency.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu May 12, 2011 3:08 pm

"Great! In that case let's get moving!" January took a look around the room at his companions. One power had already been shown, but he was curious about the other one. He was generally curious about everything. He couldn't wait to get to know them. He smiled at March, he had at least seemed to be somewhat social. Well, at least he didn't mind pretending to be, in any case. Contractors were a strange bunch.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  pisomojado Fri May 13, 2011 7:56 am

March pulled on his sweatshirt and biking gloves produced from the pocket, smiling faintly. "This should be an interesting experience." He gestured to the door. "Shall we?"
pisomojado
pisomojado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum