Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! Empty The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:27 pm

A few days had passed since she had last seen Guy, and Bayle was about ready to leave for her trip to the middle east. She had all her bags packed and everything arranged. Her flight was going to leave in three hours. She would be gone for awhile, and couldn't call anyone back here after she had left...perhaps she should say goodbye to the detective? Of course she should. He was her friend after all. She always said goodbye to Mo when she was leaving the middle east, and had made sure to spend time with Ornella when she was still alive. Saying goodbye to Matsukichi didn't mean she had any sort of odd attatchment to him. She smiled and headed out the door in complete denial.

A few minutes later she waltzed into his office. " Hi, Matsu-san!" she greeted looking around for Kiko.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

"Ah, Bayle!" Guy remarked as he leaped up from his computer. "How are you?" He seemed to be brimming with energy, although he was alone in the room. "Kiko's out shopping with Emma. She always seems to find the quickest ways to spend money..."

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:41 pm

"Oh, that's great. Does she have a key to this door?" she asked while closing and locking it.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:47 pm

"Umm," Guy started, not sure what to expect. "Yeah, she does..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:54 pm

"Oh, that's okay." she said taking out her wallet and stealing a piece of paper from Guy's desk. She wrote a note on it and taped her credit card to it, posting it outside the door, closing and locking it once again. She strode over the detective's chair...

****Once again things happen that we can't post in this RP****

Bayle leaned against Guy on the floor, checking the time. Two hours left. She hopped up and began to gather up her clothes. "So...how are you doing today Matsu-san?" she asked with a smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:11 pm

"Ah, I'm alright," Guy sighed happily. "Kind of bored, actually. Things are the same here as always, but after that whole adventure we went on, everything since then has been pretty slow!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:27 pm

"Aww, that's too bad." she said making a small squeak as she almost fell while putting on one of her shoes. "I'm still speeding along though. I'm heading to the middle east today, then after about a week or so I'll probably be heading to Columbia. Maybe I'll stop off in England to check on some clients...depends on if I have an extra couple days..." she took out a small mirror and began to put her hair back into place. "Oh! You will never guess what happened. That Kirihara woman came to my house last night and..." she chuckled a little thinking about it. "They think that I'm a contractor. An actual contractor. She thinks I'm that BK201 guy."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 pm

Guy laughed when he learned this. "She really did?! Wow... Well you know, you kind of have his hair!" He put on a fake serious face as he got closer to her. "Who knows... Maybe you and that guy are BOTH BK-201, and just switch costumes every now and then!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Bayle also suddenly turned serious, shaking her head. "My, my....I liked you Kurosawa...and now that you're onto us, I'm afraid I have no choice but to kill you..." she broke into a smile before giving him a kiss. "Oh, I'm curious...do you happen to have a passport?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Guy feigned horror before bursting out into laughter. "Yeah, I do have one. Why do you ask?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

" It's kind of odd to ask, as we haven't known each other very long but...would you be interested in a vacation to America? It will have to wait until I get back of course..." she didn't realize she was blushing slightly as she looked down and straightened her blouse and skirt.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

"America?" asked Guy. "Really? You'd really take me there? I've always wanted to go to America! There's so many places I wanted to go there..." he added wistfully.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

" Well, we can go wherever you want! We definitely have to stop by my house, which is in Los Angeles. But after that, it's free game." she said with a wink. "Well, I really need to get to the airport. Think about where you want to go and we can leave as soon as I get back."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

"Alright, I will!" He gave her a big hug before she left. "Hope you have uh... fun with your travels! Try not to get shot too much!" He gave her a wink and a thumbs up with that statement.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

She laughed brightly. "I will give it my best." she gave him a kiss on the cheek and slipped out the door. "Goodbye, Kichi-kun," she said as she left, flashing him a devilish smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:32 pm

As shocked as he was at being called that name, and he tried fast to think of a sickeningly cute nickname to shoot back at her, but couldn't think of any. So, while blushing, all he could say was, "Ah... Y-Yeah...!" When the door closed, he put his hand to his face, feeling the heat off his cheeks and sighed bashfully.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Her travels took quite awhile longer than expected. It took her a whole week to work out the deal in Yemen. She didn't know why they were being so obstinate this time but she shrugged it off. She also spent a lot of time hanging out with her friend, Mo. They had a good fuckbuddy relationship going, but after she had claimed to not be in the mood for a while, he called her on it. She told him about Guy, and he then proceeded to make fun of her at length for the rest of the trip, even following her to England and Columbia just to see her face get red. This of course, caused her to think about it constantly. If Guy was too close to her, he could be targeted. Her father had five brothers, and four of them were dead, one of them was a vegetable in a hospital somewhere. Not to mention her father himself was dead, and she could die at any moment if someone took certain opportunities. For all she knew, Guy could be the person who does it...Mo just laughed at her when she told him these things. He told her she was only given one life to live, and if it might end at any moment, there's no reason to go pussyfooting around your feelings. He was extremely high of course, as was she, but it made sense.

After two months, she finally returned to Japan. She was slightly irratable as she had only had sex once during those two months, and the jet lag was finally getting to her, but as she approached the detective agency she began to perk up a little. God this was embarassing. She once again simply waltzed into the detective agency without knocking around noon. " Good afternoon, Kichi-kuuun~" she greeted brightly. "It's been awhile."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Unfortunately, she wasn't so lucky this time. Seated at her desk reading fanfics, Kiko turned in curiosity, before furrowing her brow in annoyance.

"You could knock, you know!"

Guy sat up happily, ignoring Kiko's comment. "Bayle! You're back! How was the trip?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

"Ridiculous." she replied taking a spare seat. She turned to Kiko. "Shut up or I'll buy this agency and have you fired." she leaned against the wall and took a couple of aspirin before getting up and handing Kiko her credit card. "Out." was her only command.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Kiko swelled up like a balloon, he ego getting the better of her. "Y-You can't order me around! I work here and have every right to be here!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Bayle leaned in close to Kiko, the expression on her face made it almost believable that she really was a contractor. She pitched her voice low. "I'm asking you to please give us some alone time, and also giving you an unlimited credit card to do it with. You should be grateful. You can go shopping instead of working. I can and will shoot you in the face. Now get. Out."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:16 pm

You could almost picture the war between her invincible ego and her intense fear response, battling for ultimate supremacy over her mind. As Bayle leaned in, though, one inevitably won out over the other.

"I'll excuse myself, then."

She opened the door and politely (and fearfully) bowing out.

"I'll be going over to Emma's."

She shut the door behind her.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:28 pm

"Thank you." Bayle said smiling as she straightened back up. When Kiko finally left she sat next to Guy and leaned on his shoulder, sighing. "so, have you done anything interesting the past couple months? I'm sorry I never called. I generally can't when I'm off doing deals..."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 pm

"Yeah, I figured that was the case. It's okay! Well, we got another case while you were gone, but it didn't pay very much... It was basically investigating a woman's husband that she thought was cheating. We only got 10,000 yen out of it. But, it broke up the boredom a little."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:15 pm

" Oooo, scandalous," she laughed. "I'm glad you weren't bored the whole time. When do you wanna leave for America?" she started removing his clothes. Her mood had much improved.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next