Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! - Page 3 Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:45 am

"Absolutely not." she replied looking over at him and smiling. " but I don't have time for that..." her smile didn't last long, and her face was pale and grave. She was very much beginning to second guess this vacation. Guy shouldn't have to pay for that though. She slipped out of the bed and headed out of the room. "I'm going to sleep in my own bed. I'll see you in a few hours."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! - Page 3 Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:54 am

"Ah, alright..." was all Guy could say as Bayle left the room. "Just let me know if you need me." It sounded silly when he said it. How could Bayle really need him?

He had never seen Bayle like that before, but of course, he didn't actually know her all that well. He figured that she was facing something she wasn't yet ready to divulge to him, and he would have to respect that. After all, he had plenty of issues that he didn't want to share with Bayle quite yet.

He laid back in the bed, just hoping that Bayle was going to be okay in the other room.

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:01 am

She tried, but found herself too anxious to go back to sleep. She spent the rest of the night drinking until it was time to wake up Guy. She drank slow enough so that she wasn't drunk, but she needed to make sure she was happy while they were on a vacation. She didn't want him to have a bad time due to her mood. She should be in a good mood anyway! It was just a stupid memory. Though it had come upon her very suddenly and with absolutely no warning, that didn't mean it had to affect her so. At nine a.m. she went back into the room to wake up Guy, putting on a fake smile. "Wakey Wakey sleep heaad~" she sang as she shook him gently.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 pm

"Oh man, is it morning already?" groaned Guy as he rubbed his eyes. It seemed clear that he hadn't slept much, the dark circles under his eyes showed that. "How are you doing?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:55 pm

" Oh, I'm f-..." she began the sentence but found herself unable to finish it. " Well, not really. But I will be so don't you worry. Are you okay? You don't look like you slept much..." she looked down at him and smiled. She was feeling better already.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 pm

"No, I was up all night thinking about things. Well, not ALL night; I got a few hours of sleep. Add in the anxiety for the trip, and I dunno if I'll sleep tonight either." He sat up more fully. "Is there anything you want to talk about?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:20 pm

"You're anxious? It's going to be lots of fun don't worry!" she said patting him on the back. "As for talking...I..." she took a few seconds to make sure that her voice wouldn't waver. "I didn't really have a dream, well I did, but it was a dream about a memory." she began to walk around and select some outfits to take with her. "Well...if it wasn't clear, I sleep around a lot. I've only ever had one boyfriend, back when I was fifteen. The reason I never had another one is because while he was taking my virginity he tried to shoot me in the head. He was working for someone trying to get to my father. I dreamed about it last night. I'm...really sorry to worry you." she had managed to keep her voice quite stable, and her face remained blank as she put some clothes on the end of the bed and started to pick up what was left of the t.v. screen.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Guy was speechless for some time, taking in all in. "That's awful!" He sat straight up, his face completely serious. "I can't believe that happened! Well... I mean, given your position... Still, though! I'm sorry that happened to you."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:36 pm

"Heh, the only position I had at the time was being the daughter of a weapons dealer. I wasn't even learning anything on that trip, I just wanted to go spend some time on the beach in Cuba..." she gathered the pieces in a pile and rolled a suitcase out of the closet, setting it up on the bed. "so, what were you thinking about all night?" she asked giving him a tired smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:50 am

"Well, a lot of it was just thinking about the trip, a lot of it was worrying about you. Then I was just up remembering some things... I guess we all have some issues, but I can't really talk when compared to you." He chuckled bashfully and rubbed the back of his head.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 am

" I don't mind listening to your issues. You listened to mine." she smiled and sat on the bed next to him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:26 am

"Well... I may not seem like a private person, but I've never really talked about my past to anyone, not even Kiko. (Not that I'm very close to her.) I'm not sure if I'm ready to come out and talk about it all of a sudden. I'm just ready to relax, you know?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:26 am

"Well...I do understand that...but I'll admit I'd feel a little jipped. I already told you the thing I never tell anyone. That wouldn't be very fair now would it?" she tried her best not to let her bad mood get through, but she may have been glaring slightly.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:57 pm

"Yeah, good point..." said Guy, thinking. "Well, let's see, how do I say it. I guess I lived pretty comfortably up until I joined the police force. Then, my fiance left me. Like, we were going to get married and everything, and then she just up and left. She never really told me why. After that everything fell apart for me. I lost our house within the next month, and my job within the year."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Bayle crawled over, giving him a tight hug. " I'm sorry Matsu-san. I actually think that's worse than what happened to me, in certain ways anyway..." she gave him a kiss before hopping off of the bed. "Well, you want to relax, so let's get moving. The faster we get ready the sooner we can get onto my jet and sleep until we get to L.A."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:24 pm

"Yeah, it's gonna be a long flight. I've got everything I need in one suitcase, so I'll be ready to go in no time! I wonder if there's gonna be a movie. Oh! I wonder if there's gonna be an American movie! That would really set the mood for the trip, wouldn't it? Maybe a Brad Pitt movie or something..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:29 pm

" Well, since it's my jet we can watch whatever we like. I have a good Brad Pitt movie in mind." she was happy to see him get excited, she was beginning to worry. They got all of their things together and headed to the airport.

As they both settled down on the airliner, Bayle brought them both some blankets and pillows and reclined in a big comfortable seat, cocooning herself in her blanket. She had already started the movie and waited with the remote at the ready for when Guy was settled in. When he finally had she snuggled up against him and pressed play. She hoped Inglorious Basterds wasn't too offensive...

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:23 pm

As the movie progressed, Guy was really liking it. There was so much violence, but it really was proving itself to be a great movie! Whoever made this movie was a really eccentric individual. About halfway through the movie, though, he too fell asleep.

Six hours later, he awoke, the plane halfway across the Pacific, and he looked out to see the never-ending expanse of blue out the window. "So amazing..."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sun May 01, 2011 12:45 am

Bayle stirred and wrapped an arm and a leg around him, also staring out the window. " It never ceases to amaze," she said softly kissing him on the cheek. "Did you like the movie?" she was amazed that she woke up so peacefully for once. She was too comfortable to be shocked though, her expression a pleased smile.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sun May 01, 2011 1:00 am

"Ah... I actually fell asleep halfway through it." He chuckled. "But, I'll gladly watch it over again to see how it ended!"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sun May 01, 2011 1:13 am

She chuckled. "It's alright, I fell asleep too." she felt around for the remote and upon locating it, picked up where they left off. She stayed attached to him all through it. After it had been over for awhile and they had just kind of hung out looking out the window, she squeezed him and said. " Thank you, Kichi-kun."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sun May 01, 2011 1:19 am

Even though he sort of already knew, he still asked, "For what?" He held her tight, though, returning her affectionate feelings.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sun May 01, 2011 1:30 am

" Lot's of things. Recently, for talking with me and sharing your past with me. Otherwise, for not judging me or being afraid of me...except when it's appropriate of course." she said smirking. She sat up and stretched, her eyes sparkling. "Now that I've gotten some sleep, I'm newly excited for this vacation!"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 am

As she explained herself, he held her tighter. "Oh, me too! It's still going to be several hours before we can land, but I'm ready now! What's the first thing we're going to do when we get there?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Sun May 01, 2011 1:54 am

"Well, first I have to get you acclamated to my house. I'll probably show you around the town a little bit. It's not that...well not that I don't like living in Los Angeles, but I don't think you'll like it." she laughed. "As for what to do next...that's hard to say. Would you just like to take a walk somewhere? Or hit up something fun like Universal Studios or Disneyland?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next