Darker than Black RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! - Page 2 Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:24 pm

"Oh, tomorrow is alright. I've got no big attachments to anything right now." He started to undress too, knowing what was about to occur.

*** JESUS CHRIST SO MUCH R-RATING UP IN HERE ***

Damascus
Admin

https://darkerthanblack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective! - Page 2 Empty Re: The world's #1 Weapons dealer courts Japan's #1 Detective!

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Bayle sighed happily and smiled as she cuddled Guy. " It's been far too long," she said stretching. " We should do something to celebrate before the vacation. Any ideas?"

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 pm

"Hmm... I honestly don't have any ideas this time. What about you?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm

" I don't know, I'm just tired. I don't really wanna do anything actually, but I do want to take you out. Therefore, it's your choice." she said smiling up at him.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

"Ahhh, I have no idea what to do!" he said, frustrated. "We could always do dinner and a movie again... If you're tired that'd really be the best choice."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:10 pm

"Ah, how sweet." she felt around for her phone. She couldn't find it. " OR if you feel like being as lazy as I do, we could get take out and watch a bunch of American movies at my house for preparation?" she sat up and began to get dressed. " By the way, did you try learning any english? It's okay if you didn't." suddenly her phone beeped with an incoming text, helping her locate it. It was a text from Mo.

"Are you swooning in his arms after making sweet love yet?" "

Oh, fuck you.
" she cursed her phone out loud.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 pm

"Ahh, no, I haven't learned any English at all... I suppose that could be an issue. I only know a few words. And yes! Going back and watching some movies at your places sounds perfectly awesome and lazy! I didn't really feel like going out, anyway." He held out his arm for her to take. "Shall we?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 pm

She smiled widely at him taking his arm. "We shall. And don't worry I was just wondering if I had to be your translator. I don't mind." as they headed out she told him he should probably tell Kiko she could come back now.

They were having a wonderful time at her mansion and in the middle of the third movie when a commotion could be heard downstairs. A man was yelling in russian and not long after a maid came up to their room. "Um...Ms. Falain. Someone is here to see you." Bayle rolled her eyes and grabbed a gun from the bedside table, leaving the room in a huff. Guy followed, his curiosity getting the better of him. She walked out and spoke to the man in russian. He was obviously furious, pointing and yelling at her. She walked down the stairs with a calm voice, trying to bargain with him, but it seemed he couldn't be swayed. He pulled out a gun, but Bayle was faster. She shot him right between the eyes before he could even think to react. She turned back to Guy and smiled. "Sorry you had to see that. Upset customers."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm

"W-wow!" said Guy, half-hiding behind a wall from when the guns were drawn. "He must have been really... Well, anyway, I'm glad you had such good reflexes! So what exactly was that all about?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:54 pm

She was hesitant to tell him exactly what it was all about. It didn't make her look very good, but he did deserve to know. "Well...he's upset because he runs a group of people who go to Africa and try to rescue people who are persecuted because of what tribe they come from. He's angry because I won't lower my price so that he can afford more guns. His enemy, however, can afford a whole lot of guns. They are vastly underequipped, and I won't compromise my price."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

"So, let me get this straight... He can't afford guns to defend his people, so he was angry because you wouldn't lower your price, right?" asked Guy. "Man, that's pretty harsh..." Guy was silent for a while after that, not sure what to think of the situation.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:16 am

" Well...it's not that I won't lower it at all...I have lowered it as far as I can go. He's getting the guns for ten dollars more than it costs to make them. I wouldn't have shot him if he hadn't obviously been ready to shoot me..." even to her the excuses sounded flimsy. She went to her office to send a letter to his family.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 am

Guy scratched his head as he wrapped his brain around it. "Well, I mean... If you lowered it so much already there's not much you could do. You do run a business, and you've got a lot of responsibilities." He laughed half-heartedly before he followed Bayle to her office.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 am

She smiled half-heartedly as she began to write the letter. " I appreciate your trying to rationalize what just happened here. I do it all the time, but I will understand if you cease to speak to me. Just so you know, this happens a lot."

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

"Well..." Guy started nervously. "It's bad, but it's not like I'd stop talking to you because of it. People die all the time. I can't say I'm used to it, but... my line of work can get desensitizing. I've seen that bad things happen in the world whether we want them to or not.

"Besides! It's not like you shot him because you wanted to. All in all, I still like you, Bayle-san. I guess what I find confusing is why you'd like someone like me."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 am

"Well, there are several reasons. For one, you like me, despite what I do and how I do it. It's actually quite rare to find people like that. I think you're brave, and nice. You bounce back quickly and you're aware of how the world is, yet still adorably optimistic. You aren't uptight and even if your business is slow, I think you really are a good detective. You are tolerant, and you are a good person. Even though I don't believe myself to be a good person, I like good people. Also, you don't bullshit me, and it's something I appreciate." she stayed very focused on the letter she was writing, not realizing she was blushing again.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:23 am

Guy wasn't aware that he was blushing either, but tried to cover his bashfulness by pulling his hat down and coughing into his hand as he covered his face. "W-Well, I'm glad you think that way about me. Truth be told, sometimes my confidence isn't the best. I'm always trying to be a strong person, but let's face it, a lot of people just seem to find me too silly to handle."

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:29 am

She chuckled. "Ah, and that's my favorite thing. You make me laugh. You make me laugh everytime I see you, which is wonderful because even though I have a lot, I don't have much to truly laugh about." she folded up the letter and put it in a black envelope, setting it on the desk for a maid to pick up later. " I truly enjoy your company." she said giving him a close hug.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 am

"I enjoy your company too, Bayle-san. I'm really glad I met you." He hugged her tightly back. "Shall we return to our movies?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am

"Yes, we shall!" she said taking his arm and leading him back to the bedroom. Looking down from the balcony, the man's corpse was already gone and the blood had been cleaned. After a several more movies and much more food, she once again found herself falling asleep next to Matsukichi.

Bayle found herself in a dimly lit room. Her boyfriend was above her, kissing her tenderly. She lay back and close her eyes as she ran her hands along him. She felt so peaceful, so zen. It was hurting a little, but not as much as she had expected. She opened her eyes to get another glimpse of him, but instead she was looking down the barrel of a pistol. All she could do as the gun went off was scream...

"IEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" The weapons dealer woke up screaming and plugging a few rounds into the television. It took a few seconds for her to realize where she was, her eyes wide and her breaths coming fast and heavy through clenched teeth. She closed her eyes and brought her knees up to her chest, letting the gun clatter onto the floor after turning the safety back on.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:21 am

"WAAAAH!!" As soon as the scream and gunshots blasted through the room, he fell off the bed, rolling onto the floor. He recovered quickly, hunkering down beside the bed on his hands and knees and keeping his head low. "Are we being attacked?!" He looked positively silly in his wifebeater and polka-dotted boxers.

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:25 am

"No, we aren't." she replied softly.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:30 am

Guy raised his head just enough to peer over the edge of the bed and see Bayle hunching over in the darkness. "Hey... what's wrong?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kittenboxxing Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:33 am

" I had a very bad nightmare." she replied simply.

Kittenboxxing

Back to top Go down

Post  Damascus Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:40 am

"A nightmare?" Guy asked, before pausing. Surely, for her to react this seriously, it was a deeply personal issue. It wasn't that she was a very sensitive person, but issues like this shouldn't be approached carelessly. He figured at that moment that if Bayle wanted to tell him about the nightmare, she would on her own terms.

He climbed back into bed. "Are you... alright?"

Damascus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next